Art Shows & Exhibitions
Calgary Home and Design Show – September 18 – 21, BMO Centre, Calgary Alberta
Home and Garden Show – February 28-March 3. Booth #1313
Harvest Gala, November 2013
One of six artists selected to celebrate agriculture for the fundraiser for Agriculture for Life. It featured a fusion of urban and rural styles, including locally produced foods, the sights and sounds of Alberta artists, and a silent auction in Edmonton www.agricultureforlife.ca/
Home and Design Show – September at the BMO Centre. See images from our display here.
Beyond Art Marketplace – October 26-28th at the Hotel Blackfoot.
Harvest Gala – November 3, 2102
One of six artists celebrating agriculture for the fundraiser for Agriculture for Life. Calgary Stampede BMO Centre. www.agricultureforlife.ca/
Caprices Fine Arts Show– November 17
Calgary Stampede Western Art Showcase – July
Willow Studio’s “Branching Out” Show, January – April 2012
– Willow Studio’s “Branching Out” Show, Calgary, AB, January – April 2011
– Westwinds Gallery, Group show, Cochrane, AB 2010
– Coastal Arts League Juried Group Show, California, April 2009
– Gerry Thomas Gallery “Environmental Balance” Group Show, February 2009
– Western Art Showcase Juried Show, Calgary Stampede, 2007, 2008, 2009
– Prestige Gallery, Okotoks, AB Group show 2008
Private collections in Alberta, England, United States
– 1st place, Landscape, in the Calgary Stampede Western Art Showcase, 2006 “Stormy Sky”
– One of 45 (out of 1800) selected for “Through A Lens: Contrasting Elements” show in California. “Murder of Crows”
Chosen to be part of the Chickwagon Art Auction in 2010 (“At the Trough”) and 2011 (“Isolation”). Also in 2011 we were part of the Alberta Wilderness Association Exhibition for the Climb for Wilderness and provided 20″ x 30″ print (“Standing Water”). Photographic images for the Calgary Wildlife Rehabilitation Society are used in their new website.